- Ph.D. in Mathematics (with honors), 2001. Jagiellonian University, Cracow, Poland
- M.S. in Mathematics (with honors), 1998. Jagiellonian University, Cracow, Poland
- Chair, University of South Florida, 2014-current.
- Associate Chair, University of South Florida, 2009-2014.
- Associate Professor (tenured), University of South Florida, 2010-current.
- Assistant Professor, University of South Florida, 2005-2010.
- Visiting Assistant Professor, University of South Florida, 2003-2005.
- Assistant Professor, Jagiellonian University, 2002-2003.
- Lecturer, University of Information, Technology and Management, 2002-2003.
- iTOPP grant “Generating 3D images/examples for use in Calculus III classes” (2010-2011).
- NATO Advanced Grant (2003).
- Fulbright Grant (2000-2001).
- CO-PI in a KBN (Polish State Committee for Scientific Research) Grant no. 2 P03A 015 18 (1999-2002).
- Polish Academy of Science Scholarship for mathematicians working at Ph.D. thesis (1999-2000).
- M. Lysek’s Annual Award for the best young mathematician from Jagiellonian University (2000).
- F.Leja’s Award for talented young mathematicians from Jagiellonian University (1999).
- Prize of the Head of the Department of Mathematics (1999).
- Prize of the President of the Royal City of Krakow (1998) (for conducting a problem solving course for the gifted High School students).
- Scholarship of the Ministry of National Education (1995, 1996, 1997).
Teaching and Scholar Activities:
- Participated in the Project: Get Ready, an initiative organized by the Florida Department of Education and Achieve and the American Diploma Project to improve students' readiness for college or the workplace, and to improve their transition into and through post secondary education towards a degree.
- Increments and Transformations: Using Technology to Enhance Teaching and Learning III (Phase One: Tampa, July 25-29, 2005, Phase Two: Tampa, December 02, 2005, Phase Three: May 12, 2006), workshop sponsored and organized by Center for 21st Century Teaching Excellence.
- Member of the district committee of the Polish Mathematical Olympiad – this includes the evaluation of work of high school students and preparation of the district stage of Polish Mathematical Olympiad. 1998-2004.
- Judge in the Contest for the Best Math Paper for High School students from Krakow. 2002.
- The coach of the Jagiellonian University team (this includes jury duties) for the 12th Vojtech Jarnik Mathematical Competition in Ostrava, Czech Republic (April 8-12, 2002).
- The coach of the Jagiellonian University team (this includes jury duties) for the 9th International Mathematics Competition for University Students in Warsaw, Poland (July 19-25, 2002).
- Conducting a problem-solving course at the Jagiellonian University for gifted High School students from Krakow, five of who took part in the International Mathematical Olympiad, about 25 in the final stage of Polish Mathematical Olympiad. 1995-2003.