Practice Exam: Chapter 13, Leadership
Industrial and Organizational Psychology: Research and Practice 3rd ed.
The best way to take this exam is to answer each question on a piece of paper, and then click the answer link at the bottom of this page to check your answers. Keep in mind that there can be several ways to phrase an answer, so if you aren't sure if your answer is correct, ask your instructor.
1. List the French and Raven five bases of power.
2. List the three Yukl sources of political power.
3. What are the four requirements for a pattern of behavior to be considered sexual harassment?
4. What trait has been consistently associated with leader performance?
5. State the two leadership style dimensions from the Ohio State Leadership Studies.
6. The Least Preferred Coworker Scale assesses a characteristic of…
7. Path-goal theory is based on which motivation theory?
8. The distinguishing characteristic of leader-member exchange (LMX) theory is…
9. Approximately what percentage of managers and supervisors in the U.S. were women in 1990?
10. What is the glass ceiling?
Copyright Paul E. Spector, All rights reserved. Last modified July 23, 2002.