16. Miller CW, "The critical role of the barrier thickness in spin filter tunneling", JOURNAL OF MAGNETISM AND MAGNETIC MATERIALS Volume: 321 Issue: 17 Pages: 2563-2565
15. Miller CW, Belyea DD, "The impact of barrier height distributions in tunnel junctions", JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS Volume: 105 Issue: 9 Article Number: 094505
14. Casey W. Miller et al., "Temperature and angular dependences of dynamic spin-polarized resonant tunneling in CoFeB/MgO/NiFe junctions" J. Appl. Phys. 103, 07A904
13. Casey W. Miller, Z.-P. Li, I. K. Schuller, R. W. Dave, J. M.
Slaughter, and J. Åkerman,
"Dynamic spin-polarized resonant tunneling in magnetic tunnel junctions", Phys. Rev.Lett. 99, 047206
12. Casey W. Miller, Z.-P. Li, J. Åkerman, and I. K. Schuller, "Impact of interfacial roughness on tunneling conductance and extracted barrier parameters", Appl. Phys. Lett. 90, 043513
11. Z.-P. Li, Casey W. Miller, I. V. Roshchin, and I. K. Schuller, "Origin of the spontaneous reversal phenomenon in exchange biased heterostructures", Phys. Rev. B 76, 014423
10. Troy C. Messina, Casey W. Miller, and John T. Markert, "Steric
quenching of the switchable mirror", Phys. Rev. B, 75, 104109
9. Casey W. Miller, Z.-P. Li, I. K. Schuller, R. W. Dave, J. M. Slaughter, and J. Åkerman, "Origin of the breakdown of Wentzel-Kramers-Brillouin-based tunneling models", Phys. Rev. B 74, 212404.
8. Z.-P. Li, J. Eisenmenger, Casey W. Miller, and I. K. Schuller, "Anomalous spontaneous reversal in magnetic heterostructures", Phys. Rev. Lett. 96, 137201.
7.Casey W. Miller, A. Sharoni, G. Liu, C. N. Colesniuc, B. Fruhberger, and Ivan K. Schuller,"Quantitative structural analysis of organic thin films: An x-ray difraction study", Phys. Rev. B 72, 104113.
6. Casey W. Miller and John T. Markert, "Quantitative determination of the adiabatic condition using force-detected nuclear magnetic resonance", Phys.Rev. B 72, 224402
5. M. D. Chabot, J. Moreland, L. Gao, S.-H. Liu, and Casey W. Miller, "Novel fabrication of micromechanical oscillators with nanoscale sensitivity at room temperature", J. Microelectromech. Syst. 14, 1118.
4. J.-H. Choi, U. M. Mirsaidov, Casey W. Miller, Y. J. Lee, S. Guchhait, M. D. Chabot, W. Lu, and J. T. Markert, "Oscillator microfabrication, micromagnets, and magnetic resonance force microscopy", Proc. SPIE 5389, 399.
3. T. C. Messina, Casey W. Miller, and J. T. Markert, "Steric effects on the metal-insulator (mirror-transparent) transition in YHx", J. Alloys Compd. 356, 181.
2. Casey W. Miller, Utkur M. Mirsaidov, Troy C. Messina, Yong J. Lee, and John T. Markert, "External field effects on the resonant frequency of magnetically capped oscillators for magnetic resonance force microscopy", J. Appl. Phys. 93, 6572.
1. M. D. Chabot, T. C. Messina, V. Mancevski, Casey W. Miller, and J. T.
Markert, "Single-crystal silicon triple-torsional micro-oscillators for use in magnetic
resonance force microscopy", Proc. SPIE 4559, 24.